Sunday, June 25, 2006

Like a Game!!

I used to play basketball really well till my 9th grade, but then after that I used my hands on table tennis. Yesterday again in my life I had this opportunity to get into the basketball court. Though I dint play I learnt a lot from the game. In fact I never knew that such big understandings could be there inside a game that I have been playing for years.

This happened at about 5 in the evening. And it was so peculiar that it was dam cloudy yesterday in the city. Generally this city that i am living in now, Chennai - India is a place where sizzlers are very easy to prepare by just keeping things outside in the sun during June.

In no time the game begun and they started playing. That’s when I started realizing that you have to take LIFE AS A GAME. Yes, it is true. There are times in life when you get what you want, the basket and there are also times when you just don’t get close to it. But how do you react to this situation in life? How do you react when you don’t get what you want?? You feel depressed, you feel like a failure, isn’t it so? Most people who feel they are not successful in life come across this kind of feeling. If you think the same way even whole playing the game, you can be rest assured that you will not win. Your chances of winning are very minimal.

I want you to understand this, everything that you do in life whatever you do weather playing, driving, skiing, its the reflection of how you are in life. In short " How you are in anything is how you are in life".

And remember LIFE IS LIKE A GAME, So always PLAY TO WIN, NOT TO LOOSE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home