Saturday, July 01, 2006

Why do you want a rainbow??

I still remember the time when I was young, and I was really fond of rainbows. Whenever I see rain outside my window I just kept searching for rainbows all the time. And everybody knows the fact that rainbows are not seen always, I was so upset with it that I did not realize it. One fine day I really got disappointed that there was no rainbow in the sky. The situation was very perfect for a rainbow to happen, but it dint. I just kept thinking as to why rainbow was not seen. But that lead me no close to the rainbow. It dint improvise on my current situation in any way.

Like how I was, there are still people around the globe who just keep looking for rainbows. What I refer to as rainbow here is a opportunity. All world is referred to as opportunity and rainbow is no exception. They just keep searching for opportunities all the time. When you look deeper into the rainbows you will find there is a HUGE sky behind it. A bigger possibility. People just omit the sky, which contains more beautiful things. And that too this possibility lies there everyday. I want you to understand that when you look into everything as a possibility, you would go ahead and do your best in it. There are two ways to get into the high quadrant of life. One is not expecting an opportunity but creating an opportunity, the other is by looking at everything as a possibility. So if you are one who is looking forward in creating a impact in yourself and this world, then its time you look at opportunities this way.

And remember, All of us have the same neurology. If its possible for others its possible for me.

Go, Lead life like a champion.

Tomorrow you will see an amazing post in this blog which would change your life.. After reading a post here tomorrow YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home